Clinecta develops innovative and effective distance
learning, communications, and remote workplace software. We believe
that enabling faster and more reliable sharing of information and
knowledge is the most important function of information technology.
This can be accomplished by:
- Identifying, storing and delivering educational
content that appeals to a variety of senses
- Allowing learners and educators to choose the time,
place and delivery media
- Measuring, quantifying, and improving both delivery
- Providing a system to easily author, publish and
distribute educational content
- Creating an index of reusable, easily integrated
- Allowing educators to gather and effectively use
performance data to constantly improve educational content and
The Clinecta Philosophy
- Education plays a role in every form of communication
- Effective education improves understanding and
- Customer relationships are the most important aspect
to our approach to business
- Customer requirements and satisfaction drive our
activity and our focus toward continuous improvement
- The pace and focus of education and learning are
- Technology has enabled organizations to nearly
eliminate travel and decentralize training and communications.
The Clinecta Methodology
Before we begin a project at Clinecta
we ask the following questions:
- Objective: How do we define and
- Deliverables: What are the goals
and the desired outcomes?
- Timetable: When is our work complete?
- Budget: What are the resources
and the costs involved?
Clinecta uses this standard project methodology because
it has been proven, by many organizations, to be the most effective
approach. Our team of experienced professionals will meet with your
organization, determine the answers to these questions and deliver
training and education software that meet the needs that are specific
to your organization.